Due to the exclusivity and limited availability for some of our items, all sales are considered FINAL upon receipt of payment unless it falls under fault of Nu Style Fashions. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
We do not provide refunds or exchanges, however, returns are accepted within 14 days:
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- Store credit can be used immediately and never expires.
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return your item(s).
- We recommend using a trackable service such as USPS flat-rate shipping.
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, accessories) with tags attached.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and sale items will not accepted
- Please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your return once it is received by our Distribution Center.
- Nu Style Fashions is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Nu Style Fashions
2515 E Ozark Ave
Gastonia NC, 28054
You can always contact us for any return question at Nustylefashion@yahoo.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.